Last updated: 26 January 2024
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using www.travicons.com (the "Site") operated by Travicons ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Site is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Site.
By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Site.
Our Site allows you to post, link, store, share, and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material ("Content"). You are responsible for the Content that you post on or through the Site, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting Content on or through the Site, you grant us the right to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the Site. You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post, or display on or through the Site and you are responsible for protecting those rights.
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Site:
- In any way that violates any applicable law or regulation.
- To engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
- To engage in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting, or any other similar activity in relation to the Site.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate TRAVICONS , a TRAVICONS employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- To interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site.
- To upload or transmit any malicious code or viruses that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Site or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
The Site and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by TRAVICONS and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Site immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Websites
Our Site may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by TRAVICONS.
TRAVICONS has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that TRAVICONS shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such websites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Site after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Site.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected].